Fiama Ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUgNr_eM-S8
























ClientITC
ProductFiama De Wills
AgencyLow&Kenneth
CommentsSomebody wrote in Twitter like this: "Fiama de wills soap ad has got to be one of the most ridiculous Ad I have seen. Who goes for a shower like that??" Agreed. But in its Malayalam version, I like the lyrics and music composition really well. I don't like such soaps, but even then I bought the soap only because I liked the ad! How about that?
Script
Jingle:
ഹേയ് ഉന്മാദം ഉന്മാദം
അടങ്ങാ ദാഹം
നവ്യ അനുഭൂതി
VO
പുതിയ ഫിയാമ ഡീ വില്‍സ് ബാതിംഗ് ബാര്‍
അമൂല്യമായ പ്രകൃതി ദത്ത ചേരുവകള്‍ അടങ്ങിയത്
ചര്‍മ്മത്തിന് നല്‍കുന്നു സൌമ്യമായ പരിചരണം
Jingle:
മായയായ് മന്ത്രമായ്
അടങ്ങാ ദാഹം
തനുവും നിറെ മനവും നിറെ ഉയിരും നിറെ
തഴുകുന്നു നീളേ
അടങ്ങാ ദാഹം
Super:
മനസ്സിന് മതി വരാത്ത അനുഭൂതി
ഫിയാമ ഡീ വില്‍സ്
സൌമ്യതയേറിയ ബാതിംഗ് ബാര്‍

Comments

Popular Posts